I may be naive, but where (street address) is this vending machine?  Is this an actual vending machine, or a euphemism, such as someone just selling them?

Thanks...

----- Original Message -----
From: "T L" <tlunde at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 11:14:35 PM
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] RPi Workshop

Or, go to the vending machine at TC Maker and buy one there.

$50, but no shipping & it includes tax.

Thomas

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 5:22 PM, Susan < susan.dawn.stewart at gmail.com > wrote:

I just want to emphasis, in case ppl are quickly scanning these emails/list, as I normally do...

Youur order must be placed w/Adafruit TOMORROW, by 10am CST, next day air, & next day air only, to get it by Friday.

Shipping is about $30 on next day mail.

My apologies for the multiple emails!!!

:-)
Susan Stewart