Nothing like waiting until the last moment, I just placed my order w/Adafruit. 2nd day air shipping.
I subsequently received the following email, note they close at 6PM Eastern time.

****
Hi from Adafruit!

Thanks for the order, we ship UPS expedited orders within 1 business day
provided it comes in before the daily UPS cut off at 11am ET, your order
will ship the next business day. On Fridays after 11am, the first business
day will be Monday unless it is a holiday.

There is not Saturday or Sunday delivery or shipping.

We wanted to send you this note in case you need to change your order or
make other arrangements.
****

Regards,
Susan Stewart