Robert Nesius

> If you're really interested in web-dev, focus on the web-dev technologies,
> not Linux.  If you're interested in Linux, jump in and start playing.  By
> playing, I mean try to do things on Linux using Open Source tool chains.
> You'll inevitably have to spend time reading docs and experiment, and bit
> by bit you'll learn.  There's really no substitute for "doing stuff". . .

I think the stuff about open-source here is silly.  To the OP:
use whatever works for you.  Personally, I use a combination
of open-source and closed-source tools.

--
Brian Wood
Ebenezer Enterprises

"When the righteous (Lincoln, Eisenhower ...) are in authority,
the people rejoice: but when the wicked rule, the people mourn."
Proverbs 29:2