Hello TCLUG! I've been under a rock in St Cloud for nearly a decade,
but now I'm relocating to California and have lots of stuff to get rid
of. In particular due to one of my salvage escapades I have a fairly
large stack of enterprise class hard drives I've been sitting on and
have zero use for.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ninjaseg/8178073370/in/set-72157631987086147/

I have 46 72.8gb, and 3 145.6gb IBM 10k LVD SCSI drives, that were for
an IBM Shark array, thus they are in IBM hotswap bays with SCSI-SSA
adapter interfaces. They have to be re-formatted to 512b sectors for
use with Linux, and I've had no luck getting sg3-utils to do it within
Linux. I've only managed to re-format using the BIOS setup on an
Adaptec card. They appear to work perfectly and if I'm reading the
smartmontools info correctly on the three I've pulled and used, they
seem to be NEW and unused.

I also have:

2 36gb 10k HP/Fujitsu SCSI LVD bare drives
1 18.35 IBM SCSI LVD in IBM bay
2 18.2gb IBM SCSI LVD in IBM bays
2 9.1gb 7200rpm Compaq/Fujitsu SCSI LVD bare drives

I also have a variety of Fibre Channel drives that I have ZERO ability
to test, but a few of them are still sealed in plastic and they're all
in hotswap bays:

2 147gb 10k FC Ultrastar
4 146gb 10k FC Ultrastar sealed in bags
12 72gb 10k FC Ultrastar in pretty serious looking rugged-ized bays,
still in a shipping box
4 73gb 15k FC IBM (At least one is labeled "Impending Fail", beware)
7 36.4gb 15k FC IBM

And I have one 36.4gb SSA drive, it is a NATIVE SSA drive mechanism. Not SCSI.

Send me your offers, otherwise I'm just going to sell 'em for scrap.
They are stored at a friends house in Wayzata but I can be convinced
to deliver.

I also have a large pile of stuff to give away, but I'm still sorting
it out and I'll post it in another message...