I can say there customer service is great.  Prior to my current machine I
purchased one from them.  It worked great and was built well but I was
really unhappy with the keyboard layout.  If you cycle through the photos
just under the banner <https://www.system76.com/laptops/model/gazp8> you
can see a close up of the number pad on the keyboard.  I found it really
awkward.  They stood by their, no questions asked 30 day money
back guarantee, without any hassles at all.