I have a WTF in progress, and I can't figure out why.  I have a CentOS box
that I use to store various backups on at work.  All the backups are
stored on a separate RAID 6 setup (11TB - LVM using ext4).  The backups
area is shared via Samba.

So I just rm a directory that was close to 6TB is size.  However when I do
a    df -h   to disk usage remains unchanged.

I thought Samba might have something to do with this, so I restarted the
service.  No Change.  I rebooted the box and no change.

Has anyone experienced this before, and if so how did you reclaim the
space?

Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Bob