I am really new to linux world.

In the last month, came from running win xp pro sp3, to linus mint 12, and
now I am on Peppermint OS two.

I am a long time computer user, web programmer.

I still have a lot to learn about linux, and hopefully I get to learn some
from, all of you..

I am already working on a web-based movie player page, as an alternative to
using software, based on a bash script that generates html based pages that
allow me to scroll through local movies and then play them. Not done yet,
but getting closer.

I love working on bash scripts. And I was always a big fan of automating
things on windows, so I look forward to learn how to do automation in linux.

Have a great weekend, hopefully the cold rain stops.

Craig