On Fri, 11 May 2012, gk wrote:

> Most hibernation/suspend problems short of power control, acpi, apci,
> upower, udisks, console/polkit are because of not enough swap .. ie your
> swap MUST be larger than physical RAM to save the whole running
> snapshot.

At this point I can't go back to see what my setup looked like previously,
but I don't think that was my problem.  It is conceivable, though.

> Gnome3 supports dual head setups out of the box. As does XMonad.

What about Unity?  I have two monitors to attach to my new machine but
haven't gotten around to it.  If I install Ubuntu 12.04 with Unity, will I
have trouble setting up the two monitors?

Mike