On Thu, 10 May 2012, Justin Krejci wrote:

> I think it is currently running 10.10 or maybe 11.04... as I am dreading
> the catastrophic desktop change.

I was letting it bug me, too, but I've been trying to embrace it.  One
thing I find is that the way I work is not very dependent on the way the
desktop works.  I get terminal up, and then I'm good to go for about 95%
of what I do.  The launcher is actually pretty nice, and so is its search
function (whatever they call that).  I don't have much to complain about.

There aren't many programs that I wouldn't just call from the command
line, but there are a few and it's nice to have them in the launcher.

What is missing for you in Unity?

Mike