I don't know why, but I find this idea to be unusually cool...
A Bash script for computing my BMI? I never thought of using Bash to
implement a solution like this, it's fun.

 I'm too lazy to write out the if/else statements to get it to tell you if
> you are underweight, normal, overweight or obese, or to tell you how many
> pounds you should lose.

If I have time this week, I might do that. I'll send it back out to the
list if I do.

Thanks!

-> Jake