On Fri, 4 May 2012, Florin Iucha wrote:

> On Fri, May 04, 2012 at 01:39:31AM -0500, Ryan Coleman wrote:
>>>
>>> 'sudo screen' ?
>>
>> That does, though, defeat the purpose of sudo.
>
> Of course.  But this is what Mike sort of asked for.

Right, because we are talking about prepping the HDD for an Ubuntu
installation from within a Live CD session, so the usual worries do not
apply.  In fact, funny thing, it's hard to get used to the fact that the
changes you make to the Ubuntu system within the Live CD session are not
really changes at all.  For example, you could do "sudo rm -rf /" and
it wouldn't matter.

Mike