Assumming the "V1" printed on the unit correlates to the "Version 1.0"
on that wikipedia article....
It has two internal antennas for example and the FCC ID number in
wikipedia matches what is printed on the case

Version: 1.0
CPU: Broadcom BCM5354 @ 240 MHz
RAM: 16 MB
Flash: 2MB
Notes:
Two non-replaceable internal antennas.
3rd-party firmware: Fully compatible with DD-WRT (micro,
micro-plus,[12][13] and micro-plus with SSH [14] editions). Not
compatible with Tomato[15]and other third-party firmware solutions at
this time.
Firmware: VxWorks
FCC ID: Q87-WRT54G2V1