Ryan -

Andrew isn't a mind reader and neither am I. I read your post and what he wrote is a completely reasonable response to WHAT YOU ACTUALLY WROTE. What you intended to write, or thought you wrote, may of course be different that what you actually wrote.

If you'd like help, may I politely suggest that (a) you take another swing at describing your end goal and (b) don't be a dick to someone who is trying to help you.

Kind regards,
Thomas