I recently published my first Android app Upgrade Your Cereal.  If you're trying to lose weight, lower your blood cholesterol, eat healthier, or get your kids to eat healthier, then this fun little app is for you.  Just select one of the listed cereals and then hit the Submit button to see a superior alternative and a funny slogan for it.  You'll never be able to look at Tony the Tiger, the Trix rabbit, or other cereal mascots the same way again.  For example, one of the possible responses if you pick Lucky Charms is "Shredded Wheat with fruit is magically delicious!"

Upgrade Your Cereal is available for free on Google Play at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jasonhsu.upgradeyourcereal .

--
Jason Hsu <jhsu802701 at jasonhsu.com>