I know it's been awhile since I've posted here.  We're looking for security consultants, I have 13 positions open.  I know a lot of you guys have experience with some of the products we deal with, and as a bonus you've all got some unix experience.  If you, or someone you know is interested, shoot me your resume.  I copied the job posting below.

We have an office in St. Paul, but we'll consider anyone who has the right skill and is within reasonable distance from an airport.

--
~jay

Overview:
This is a consulting position requiring project oriented experience and a technical background in security and networking fundamentals. This position provides the opportunity to participate in multiple areas of the consulting role such as pre-sales, requirements collection, scope design and execution of implementation services as well as creation of project specific documents. Travel out of the local area will vary and is expected.
Responsibilities:
	• Provide on-site implementation and consulting services for the security products / services that FNS represents, including, but not limited to Check Point, Juniper, Secure Computing, F5, McAfee, Blue Coat, and others as listed in required experience
	• Provide leadership by aiding in product research, following up on open issues and acting as an escalation of contact.
	• Assist Team Leader with day to day issues as they relate to Engineering engagements.
	• Communicate critical client issues to management and/or escalation engineering staff.
	• Provide weekly reports of Engineering activity as defined by management.
	• Assist other Engineering or Support Center staff with lab systems configurations to replicate client issues.
	• Assist in the creation of client systems profiles and Statements of Work (SoW) using Microsoft desktop applications.  (Visio, Word, Excel, Access, etc…)
	• May be required to be on-call after hours and weekends on a rotating basis.
	• Will act as front-line point of escalation on assigned client engagements.
	• Maintain technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills on the FNS supported products and services.
	• Will be dispatched to customer sites to assist and/or facilitate repair or installation of supported products.
Qualifications:
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION

Applicant should have 3-5 years of deployment, support, and consulting experience in two or more of the following products:
	• F5:  ASM, LTM, GTM
	• Palo Alto:  Any products
	• SourceFire:  Any products
	• Checkpoint:  Any Products
Applicant will also have excellent verbal and communication skills and be able to work in a highly motivated and quick moving work environment.

PREFERRED SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE
	• Candidates must be proficient with FNS supported products, have extensive desktop/networking experience, application software experience and be proficient with Microsoft and UNIX/Linux based operating systems.
	• Candidates must also be willing to work with minimal supervision to accomplish the assigned tasks.
	• Working knowledge of Internetworking, knowledge of I/P routing and configurations, experience with networking, network design, along with previous security systems experience is required for success.
	• Extensive knowledge of security products such as Authentication, Firewalls, Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems, and a variety of other related security technologies.
	• Additional technology experience that is preferred:
	• Aruba:  Any products
	• Blue Coat:  Any Products
	• Juniper:  Any Products
Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Other duties as assigned by management

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS