The Transform cannot do 4G, but has a slot for a MicroSD card.
The Conquer does 4G but has no slot.

The free app FoxFi that permits use as a "hotspot" without carrier fees
works on both.
4G gets about 6mb/sec but 3G barely gets 1mb/sec.

As of a few weeks ago, these were free choices on Sprint and they gave a
GREAT assortment of discounts as well.
They are being dropped and not restocked, but Sprint had many in inventory.

I upgraded to a Galaxy SII last Feb, and am very happy with it.  I got more
discounts and incentives even tho a long-term customer.

Chuck