Anyone configured Sendmail on their server to point to CenturyLink's SMTP
relay server?  I'm on Fedora if that matters:
Linux version 2.6.30.10-105.2.23.fc11.i586 (
mockbuild at x86-05.phx2.fedoraproject.org) (gcc version 4.4.1 20090725 (Red
Hat 4.4.1-2) (GCC) ) #1 SMP Thu Feb 11 06:51:26 UTC 2010

This is what I'm trying to do [0].  I'm a n00b at Sendmail, so any advice
is appreciated.

I found this page when looking for the CL smtp server info [1], but not
sure if that's correct to use.

I've been searching the CL forums and general googling.  I've found a
couple of recipes, e.g. [2], [3], and [4].
I'm a bit confused because they differ a little, the permutations I've
tried don't work, and I'm not sure if it would work even if I had the
correct config because I wonder what the user id & pw is - do I need to
contact them for a special one, or is it the same as my DSL one?

So initial questions are:
1. Any general advice?
2. The user id & pw - are they different or same per above?  I noticed CL
has an email facility which I don't use/don't have u&pw for; my guess is I
need to call (gasp) them to get that.
3. Anyone have a simpler recipe to share (or sample configs they've done
that works)?!

[0] http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=10336

[1] http://www.qwest.net/help/roaming.html#config

[2]