Hello,

I use Parabola GNU/Linux[1] on my home desktop. Parabola is an entirely
Free Software (libre) derivative of Arch Linux[2]. Arch uses the Linux
kernel (with binary blobs) and includes non-Free software in its repos.
Parabola uses the linux-libre kernel and maintains a blacklist[3] of
non-Free applications in the Arch repo.

I found that I was learning more about GNU/Linux computers, and having more
fun, after I started using Arch instead of Ubuntu (or Trisquel). I found
Parabola GNU/Linux a few months after using Arch and have been very
satisfied with its design and performance.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parabola_GNU/Linux
[2]
http://www.fsf.org/blogs/licensing/parabola-gnu-linux-joins-the-fsf-list-of-free-distributions
[3] https://projects.parabolagnulinux.org/blacklist.git/tree/blacklist.txt