On 06/08 03:31 , Justin Krejci wrote:
> https://plus.google.com/u/0/102150693225130002912/posts/UkoAaLDpF4i
> I find his candor amusing.
>
> Remind's me of Wes's song, "Every OS sucks"

I met Torvalds back in 1999 when he was still using FVWM2 (which I was using
up until about a year and a half ago for my work computer). The reason he's
having these problems was because he has strayed from the One True Path of
FVWM2.

I'm tempted to go back to FVWM2 on my personal Linux desktop machine. I'm
still using Enlightenment 16 there, completely out of habit. Generally the
bugs don't bother me enough to make me want to change.

Yes, I do know about more modern window managers. I used to run a different
one on my laptop every day of the week (literally) so I could show them off
to people. Like OSes, they all suck one way or another. Desktop environments
just add more layers of pain and hindrance for the most part.

--
Carl Soderstrom
Systems Administrator