Sometimes the right tool for the job is a human.
;-)

Toss this into google:  transcription from recording outsource

Here's the thing:  speaker independent speech recognition is a hard
problem.  It gets harder with multiple voices.  And, unless your
speakers were talking directly and clearly into the mic, you're likely
to have non-optimal sound quality.   This, too, makes it harder for a
computer.

You'll spend a LOT of time doing clean-up after the fact, if you don't
have a human do it in the first place.

Just my $0.02.
Thomas