On 6/1/2012 5:01 PM, Craig Rosenblum cried from the depths of the abyss:
> reinstalling apache, and removing webmin.
>
> Done....
>
> All i want is just at first just one site.
>
> I wish this was easier like, when I installed sickbeard or couchpotato,
> they auto-installed found an available port and it was done lol.

Did you check to make sure all the httpd/apache config files were
removed before you reinstalled?  If not removed the apache package
again, and delete the /etc/httpd or /etc/apache2 or where ever the
config were before reinstalling.  I have never seen an apache package on
any distro (even windows that didn't work out of the box).

Turn off the program using port 80, install apache, and confirm it is
working on 80 before you go any further.  If it fires up on port 80 then
take baby steps one config change at a time (restarting apache after
each config change).