Had most of that in my config already, but thanks for the reply.

Got hit again over the weekend- 600, 000 messages.

Always using the fqdn of the server, or the domain the server is part of.

What should I change in my config to prevent that?

The relay servers only scan mail and relay to private and public IPs: no local delivery

Can provide a sterilized version of my config if that helps.