Normally, I can have 30 or more tabs open in Firefox and
the top command will report that Firefox is taking less than
2% of the cpu.  Sometimes though, I'll run top and Firefox
is taking more than 25% and so I'll close several of my tabs
in an effort to find the one or so that are hogging resources.
Are there any cpu monitoring tools I could configure to pop
up when a process has taken a given percentage of cpu
over a certain length of time?  Tia.

And a reminder:  Some have said, "Nothing good happens
after midnight."  That's one thing that crossed my mind
when watching the news about the tragedy in Colorado.
I'm disliking Warner Brothers for encouraging people to go
to a movie at that hour.  I don't remember the details of
Cinderella, but something about turning into a pumpkin if
she didn't get home by midnight.

Shalom,
Brian Wood
Ebenezer Enterprises