Excuse the offtopic email :)

Computer 1 "Small form factor, desktop" I built this computer in Dec
2010, it still runs great. Asking $175, including monitor.
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     E8400  @ 3.00GHz (dual core)
4G Mushkin RAM
250G Seagate SATA HD
23" ACER LCD Monitor (retail: $140 now)

More details: http://jolexa.net/tmp/order1.jpg

Computer 2 "MicroATX Mid Tower" I build this computer in Sep 2010.
Used solely as a fileserver, so it is low powered. Asking $90.
AMD 2.7Ghz AM3 45W (single core)
2G Geil RAM
32G Oynx SSD (This is the OS drive and I think it might be dying since
the OS won't stay up)
1TB Seagate SATA HD

More details: http://jolexa.net/tmp/order2.jpg

Also, there will be a box of "electronic parts" - keyboards, mouse,
10/100 switch, cat5, etc.

I'm selling these because I am moving in October and I need to
downsize. I'll sell both together for $240. You can contact me
directly if interested, please.

Thanks,
-Jeremy