My vote is for LibreOffice.  It's what most of the Linux community now uses instead of OpenOffice.  When I release the new Swift Linux (which will be based on Linux Mint Debian Edition instead of antiX Linux), it will include LibreOffice instead of OpenOffice 2.4.

Microsoft Office 2003 is already obsolete and will only become even more obsolete in the future.  As we all know, Microsoft products are known for being expensive, insecure, and unstable.  You need to phase out your usage of Microsoft Office 2003.

--
Jason Hsu <jhsu802701 at jasonhsu.com>