The specific model Mike linked to is for cable TV subscription service.
The $130 HDHomeRun Dual looks like a better option to me. It even sounds
like it is cheaper than two of the older HDTV tuner cards. I wasn't
aware of this option but it is very interesting.....

Yes, Dual tuner means you should be able to receive two channels at the
same time. Add another box and receive two more channels. Since it is
already Ethernet output, it sounds like it should integrate into a home
network pretty easily. You still need a fast server to store the
programs for later viewing. I haven't read the docs but I'd expect it
simply outputs the MPEG data stream to the user computer which then must
display it or encode it for storage.

And YES, you still need a decent TV antenna. Depending where in the city
you are and if you want ALL the OTA channels, you might even need two or
more antennas. But most of us will settle for pointing at Shoreview and
take what we can get. I think the other channels come from the IDS
building, but I'm not sure.

How the antenna is installed is a trade-off you choose for how well and
reliably you want to receive the channels. If you use rabbit ears on the
tuner or a small antenna inside the room, expect to have the picture
freeze or pixelate when people or things move around the room or around
the house. An antenna inside the attic may work fine if it is fairly
high, you are not a long way from the transmitters, and it isn't
pointing into a steel roof or tall building next door.

The best option will always be an antenna outside with a clear shot at
the transmit site and fed with good dual-shielded RG6 or quad-shielded
cable by preference. You will probably find that a 100' run of coax is a
bad thing. A long run then splitting the signal to go to multiple TVs is
even worse. And you will probably find that any "amplified TV splitter"
is worse than useless in the metro area because signals are strong to
start with so the unit overloads and destroys the signal before it
splits it.....

Doug.