OK, Maybe it has changed. Or maybe they have Basic and I'm talking about
Universal service. The cable "service" I'm talking about is $0 a month.
I'd think that for $240 a year you could afford a pretty good roof
antenna for OTA HDTV. Of course, the only TV I watch are shows I
download from the Internet and the last time I had a TV working at home
must be over 5 years ago.... I haven't even bothered hooking up the
digital converter box...

Doug.