I have a complicated setup. Thanks to my former boss (the Network Admin) we don't have a VPN. This is ******. He's old school - Windows Terminal Server and RDP all the way.

That's fine for the normal users but the power users on the staff (myself included) need a VPN as the tools are only on my MacBook or only licensed to my install of either XP or 7 (boot camp) on my MBP.

Here's what we have:

HQ LAN: 192.168.45.0/24
MY LAN: 192.168.46.0/24
MY VPN: 192.168.47.0/24

I have MYVPN <==> MY office working perfectly.

Between MYLAN and HQLAN are two NetVanta 3430s (Rev #1) running the latest firmware (18.02.04.00).

The two offices can talk to each other without issue.

Traceroute from my MacBook (on MYVPN) and from the Terminal Server (HQLAN) each seem to stall at the GRE tunnel between them.

At one point I had pings from MYVPN showing up on HQLAN (using Wireshark) but I had my filter wrong and I don't know what I did to make that happen, I caught it 40 minutes after I undid the changes I had made to the routing tables.

I'd really love some hands on help (sorry, I can't/won't give anyone direct access to the systems remotely) and I can't pay in food or beer up front but I will be able to take you out for a couple cold ones or lunch on my employer after it's working.

Thanks for your help/interest,
Ryan

P.S. I'm at Caffetto off Lyndale and 22nd if you're interested in coming down.