Hello TCLUG,

I recently joined, and have waited until now to write since I hadn't seen
any activity.

I'm decently familiar with GNU/Linux- I've been dualbooting Ubunutu for a
while and have installed other flavors on older boxes.
I'm wanting to branch out a little more; I'd like to install Arch, but I'm
not feeling confident enough to go it alone (a little bit of a time
constraint for having a working system is effecting that too, as school is
in session again).

Is there anything planned/would someone be willing to meet for a
"mini-install"? I'm in the Bloomington area.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Andrew Ahlfield