I have an Android phone, Motorola Xoom, and Kindle Fire (wife's).  If
the Xoom form-factor is a little large for your pref (I like it a
lot), then look at the Fire; it's great.  It's an Android device, so
you can root it to make it a true tablet device (root it so then the
Kindle app is just another app, instead of a dedicated Kindle).  Both
have wi-fi only versions.

With either of those, all the apps you mention below are available.
Plus, the Fire price point is quite good compared to other tablets.