In all honesty you shouldn't need snapdrive unless you are trying to use
the server to try and present additional storage directly via CLI on the
server or trying to script and initiate snapshots via snapdrive.

If all you're looking to do is simply present a LUN to the server have
the team that manages the fiber switches zone up the server to the
netapp.  Have the SAN group create a lun on the netapp and then create
an igroup with the WWN of your server and have them present the lun to
that igroup.

--Adam