I have up for sale an Enlight SR506. Comes with a PSU but it is a pretty
old one, you probably want to get a new one. Case didn't come with a
PSU, and was $130 when new. Comes with a super old CD drive, you can
throw it if you want :-)

This has 2x 4-drive NON-HOTSWAP drive bays. It could be ordered either
way but I did not need hotswap in my home server.
I also do not have the rackmount conversion for it. You can probably
find it if needed.

Form Factor ATX Tower
Main Board Size ATX (12" x 9.6") / CEB (12" x 10.5") / EEB (12" x 13")
HDD Bays 2 x 4*1" HS/Fixed HDD bays (Up to 8 HDD)
Drive Bays 3 x 5.25" Drive bays
Expansion Slot 7 x Standard PCI slot, support 2 x long card
Cooling Fan 1 x 120*38mm Fan for system
LED Indicators 1 x Power / 1 x HDD / 1 x Alarm / 2 x LAN / 1 x Fan Alarm
Switch 1 x Power / 1 x Reset
I/O Port 2 x USB Port
Dimensions (W x H x D) 212 x 450 x 550mm (Include plastic foot and bezel)
Security 1 x Key lock in front bezel
1 x Intrusion switch in rear panel
1 x Padlock loop in rear panel

Craiglist listing here has pictures: