From: Robert Nesius

> If you're not familiar with ssh-tunneling, or would like to understand it
> better - I recommend perusing the ssh2 book from O'Reilly.  There is a
> chapter in there on port-forwarding that I found well worth the read.
>
> http://shop.oreilly.com/product/9780596008956.do<http://shop.oreilly.com/product/9780596008956.do>

I bought a copy of this.

Does anyone know of examples of on line services that use
tunneling?  I've not found much.

And what about restricting the account --
http://rjmetrics.zendesk.com/entries/20313338-only-allow-tunneling-through-an-ssh-connection

That says to use bash -r.  I found though that the gui to add
a user wants me to pick a program (like bash) without any
options.  It doesn't look like chsh -- change shell -- permits
options either.

http://superuser.com/questions/250326/how-to-allow-anonymous-ssh-login-to-a-linux-box-and-only-run-one-program

What do you recommend?  Is the chroot in that last link a good idea?

Thanks in advance.
--
Brian Wood
Ebenezer Enterprises