While I have been doing ColdFusion, PHP, Sql Server Programming for
the last 7 years, I am interested in getting my feet wet, as an entry
level linux position.

I have been studying linux the last few months, plus being taught how
to install gentoo linux by Andy at ABC Computers in Apple Valley.

I just want to have a chance, and learn, I know there's a lot to learn.

But I'm the type of person who loves learning all kinds of
technologies involving the web, from client to server technologies.

Even if i get paid very little, I just want to learn from someone who
has time and patience.

Thank you.