I have a Dell server rebranded by CSC's FTL group that is currently running 4x250G drives.

I want to replace each of those 250G drives with 2TB drives which should last us a while until the big corporation in the sky sees fit to either purchase us a NAS or SAN (which we are operating under the presumption will never happen).

So I have 4 bays. the first 250GB presently is the install drive for the VM software. The other three are running a RAID5 to give me a stable 500GB of storage...

I'm looking for options here on what to do for my splitting or should I use the whole thing?

TIA,
Ryan