I followed the directions here (http://tuxtweaks.com/2009/07/how-to-configure-apache-linux/) to set up my LAMP to go directly to my /home/myaccount/webdev web sites. For example, from my browser I type in this address: http://site1 and it goes to /home/myaccount/webdev/site1 and grabs the index.html file. This saves me the work of putting everything in /var/www/ for Apache to serve it. Good. All is working.

So I try to access site1 on another computer on my home network (home Wifi) and I'm able to get to the Apache "It Works!" file in /var/www/ with this address: http://192.168.0.4 which is the address of the host machine, but when I try http://192.168.0.4/site1 it cannot find it (Not found). Any ideas how I can help my other home machines see my home directory web sites?

Olwe
GM,MN