Saturday is BEST for me, and I greatly appreciate Brian's efforts at hosting these.  The TIES location is GREAT!

Perhaps Penguins Unbound could have a loose or unofficial affiliation with SIGBAP  (Special Interest Group, Beer and Pizza of the
Unix Users Group) which has regular beer and pizza gatherings at interesting pizza locations.

Chuck