Wow! I'm surprised no one responded. I'm going to post this one more
time. I had a good response last time, about 2 years ago for help.

I have a friend that lives up in North West 35 Freeway area. I would say
it is about 10-12 miles North of the LUG meeting location. She has been
running linux on the box I set up for her a few yrs ago. Her printer
died recently and she does not understand computerese.

With that install being done about 2-3 years ago I am going to be a dime
to a dozen that the Debian install will force update too. I can't do
this from 1200 miles away.

I'm asking if anyone from the LUG can printer install and if needed the
updates that haven't been done.  Please email off list.

gk
http://gm5729.blogspot.com

Please conserve natural resources and print out this email if absolutely
necessary. If you need a copy save as a PDF/DJVU format on your
computer.