On Sat, 24 Sep 2011, Jason Hsu wrote:

> http://www.silug.org/lists/silug-discuss/200508/msg00002.html
>
> Some highlights:
> 1.  Just tell me where the heck is my home directory?!"
>   What do you mean you don't know what a home directory is?
>   It's the home directory!  What do you mean I don't have one?
>   An 'I' drive?  Is that what Windows calls your home directory,
>   the 'I' as in 'me, myself and I' drive?
> 2.    "Okay forget that, just get me to a shell.
>   What do you mean you don't know what a shell is?
>   A shell!  A command prompt ...
>   A DOS prompt?  I thought this was Windows?"
> 3.  Why is it referring to me as C:\?

Then from C:\ you go to "Documents and Settings", but remember that there
are spaces in the directory name.  That's kinda like /home.  In that
directory you will see a subdirectory with the same name as your username,
probably, but it might have been changed.  Go to that directory.  Now
inside of a directory called "My Documents" you'll find most of your
stuff.

Yes, it's completely crazy.

Mike