Jeremy,

I would love for you to be able to attend a meeting, but I am sorry to
say that I don't have p for meetings other than Saturday.  I have a wife
and kids (and a sysadmin job) so my evening are usually spent with one
of those. So Saturday work out best for me.

I am very sorry about that.

If there was an opportunity to have a evening when would work for you ?

How about a "beer" meeting ?

==>brian.