Jason Hsu:
> My Swift Linux web site is up for renewal in early November.  My current
web host is Fatcow, which offered me a $44 special for one year but will now
charge me $88/year.

> The things I'm looking for are:
> 1.  Support for Drupal
> 2.  A relatively low REGULAR price: I'm not interested in a temporary
special deal, because I do NOT want to change web hosts in the future.

I signed up for Qwest internet service at home for $25/month and got that
for the first six months.  Now that period is ending and am wondering if
I'll be
able to get it for ten dollars more a month or if some of the indications on
the
bill of a higher price is what they'll expect.

I've noticed them advertising a $20/month plan, but in the fine print you
have
to sign up for their long distance plan.  Sigh.

I know this topic comes up from time to time, but haven't seen it recently.

Any recommendations?  Tia.

--
Brian Wood
Ebenezer Enterprises