Quoting Robert Nesius <nesius at gmail.com>:

> A follow-up to the facebook/privacy conversation, I think most of you would
> find this of interest.
>
> http://www.identityblog.com/?p=1201
>
> -Rob

That was an interesting read. One of the comments made by a guy named
Chris states that you could potentially be tracked without having a
facebook account, which I know to be true. I am probably revealing too
much information on this thread as it is, but I block third party
cookies, prompt to accept cookies, flush all activity when I close my
browser and use a noscript addon.

I do this partly because I am into Security and because I don't want
to disclose personal information without added benefits.