That, and I originally composed the message pre-Nazi, I just needed to
wait to send it for DNS to update because the listserver is checking SPF
on HELO, and I had the sending machine set too restrictively for that.

Of course, that particular interpretation of Godwin's law makes it
impossible to discuss world history from 1933-1945 on a mailing list.