Yaron:
> Now Linux, which you say embodies capitalism... mmm. No. I can take your
> Swift Linux, change it's name to Sloth Linux and go from there. Without
> asking you, without telling you, without anything. That's not capitalism.
> Your software, your hard work, is now a communal resource. And for 10
> points, kids, what word sounds a lot like "Communal"?

Yeah, I'm a little unsure of how he plans to make money from his work
on Swift Linux.  Better late than never in terms of thinking about that.

“Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls
before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn
and tear you to pieces."  Matthew 7:6

--
Brian Wood
Ebenezer Enterprises