I have never been a fan of Apple products for my own personal reasons.  It
started back in 1983 when I saved my paper route money for a month or
two to buy a Commodore64 & accessories.  Back then the latest greatest
Apple was the IIe, and was really inferior to the C64 in many ways.
Haters gonna Hate (much like many on this list in
regards to M$), so I seem to have stuck with it all these years latter.

Even though I have never been a fan of Apple, I still have always given
credit where credit is due, and have recommend many time to people to get
Apple this or Apple that (even though I wouldn't get one for myself)
because I felt it would be a good fit/solution for them.  Heck, I
think their stuff is neat, but just not for me personally.  Perhaps deep
down I have always a closet Apple fan as I always enjoyed watching the
latest Steve Jobs press conferences.  Who knows.

I have been sitting here working away, and I can't get over the great
feeling of loss and sadness for Steve Jobs passing.  This is very sad, and
a heavy blow to the Tech World.

I know this is off topic for a Linux list, but at the end of the day were
are all nerds or geeks (nerds with social skills) on the list.

Good Bye Steve.  You are going to be missed.

Mr. B-o-B