I took on a contract to some ongoing work for a business in Shakopee.
Most work can be done remotely via ssh.

Customer needs work on supporting his web sites. The work ranges from
the relatively easy (Apache URL rewriting) to more complex (high
availability, redundant, auto-failover, web-sites.)

I find myself working 80 hours/week on my normal day job and haven't
been able to find the time to devote to outside contracts.

Contact me if you are interested in some extra work ($50+/hour). I will
arrange the introductions with the customer and then step out of the
picture.

Jim