I was at Dave and Busters last Wednesday (with the 20s and 30s Meetup group), and I noticed that one of the prizes in the prize shop was a stuffed penguin.  OK, OK, it was from the movie _Penguins of Madagascar_.  But you know you're a Linux geek when you have a soft spot for penguins.  (No, I didn't buy the penguin.  I used some of the tickets I won to buy candy and gave the rest away to another member of the Meetup group who wanted to buy a coffee maker.)

I look forward to next week's Dave and Busters get-together.  I'd really like to play the interactive auto racing game as a group, as it's more fun with human opponents than computer-controlled components.  I'd also like to play the interactive trivia game as a group.

--
Jason Hsu
Founder and lead developer of Swift Linux http://www.swiftlinux.org