This is a simple problem that I'm sure someone here can solve.  I was
thinking about making the Roku aliases recommended in an earlier post.
These would all be two letters long beginning with 'r'.  I wouldn't want
the new commands to interfer with anything that already exists, but what's
the best way to check?

If I go to the command prompt and type r[TAB] I see a list of 174 options
for completion, but some are directories and many consist of more than two
characters.  It looks like "rm" is the only two-character command
beginning with "r", but what I want is a simple command that lists all of
the two-character commands in my path that begin with "r".  How can I get
that list?

Mike