On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 21:38:18 -0600 (CST), Mike Miller wrote:
> Regarding Roku, any idea which is best?:
>
> http://www.roku.com/roku-products
>
> Between HD and XD, I like the idea of getting 1080p, but is there
> enough 1080p content out there that it will matter?  Comparing XD to
> XS, I don't know what "fully loaded" means, I guess ethernet would be
> good, maybe I can use USB, but I don't know what any of these things
> will be doing. Here's a review:

I would get the XS mostly because I don't like streaming over wifi if I
can avoid it. I use the USB port to play video files when I don't feel
like booting up the old laptop that I have connected to my TV.  The
formats that it supports are a bit limited but mp4 and mkv are
supported.

It looks like the Roku 2 only has hdmi and composite video outputs.

--
Kathryn Hogg
http://womensfooty.com