XBox 360, Wii, and PS3 do Netflix. Downside of the Wii is no HD, where
the XBox and PS3 are HD (if your internet connection is fast enough.)
If you live n the Apple universe (iTunes, iPhone, iPad, Mac, etc.)
Apple TV2 is a great way to go. I do pictures from iPhoto, You Tube,
Netflix, etc. all the time on my AppleTV2. If you don't live in the
Apple universe, the Roku player is a great way to go. Netflix, Amazon
Instant, Hulu Plus, and more. Roku player has more content sources
available content than Apple TV2, but it was the iOS and Mac
integration that had me go the Apple TV route.

Beyond that, most Blu-Ray players on the market support Netflix
streaming, as do most of the Internet connected HTDVs. Personally I am
dubious about how long Blu-Ray and HDTVs will be updated by their
manufacturers who are more focused on their current line of products,
not the product line they released last year.

--
Andrew S. Zbikowski | http://andy.zibnet.us
IT Outhouse Blog Thing | http://www.itouthouse.com